Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Song OTW

It's Tuesday. And it's time for my first official Song OTW! I thought I'd start out with a simple song. It's beautiful, short (only 40 seconds), and straight to the point. It's also in my depressing, I'll always love him, pathetic love songs playlist on iTunes. (We all have some version of this playlist right?)




The Song of the week is:


image via google images

Parachutes by Coldplay


Let me start by saying I'm not the biggest Coldplay fan (don't hurt me, please!). But this song is brilliant. Like i said, it's straight to the point. Only 40 seconds long and all these feelings rush through me. I love when a song can make me think of someone or something, even if it's not something I really want to dwell on.

The lyrics are:

In a haze, a stormy haze
I’ll be round, I’ll be loving you, always
Always

Here I am and I'll take my time
Here I am and I’ll wait in line, always
Always

Beautiful, right? We all wait for that someone, maybe it's someone we already met, or someone we are hoping to meet. Uh, well, actually, maybe you're one of the people who didn't have to wait, and you are already with the love of your life. In that case, leave my blog right at this moment. I can't look at you.

haha. I joke.

In all seriousness. This song is fan-freakin'-tastic. Download it now. Yea, right this second! :)

(Hopefully I'll figure out how to post songs without the videos by next week, so you can listen to my Song OTW's before downloading them)

xoxo
e.m.


2 comments:

  1. try going to playlist.com and sharing links via there. You dont have to download any songs. Thats why i've used it for like 7 years now...cuz i can go and check out songs for free without clunking up my harddrive. I think they have a "share" option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet, I think I actually have an old account on that site, but I didn't even think of trying it. Lol. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete