Thursday, April 15, 2010

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret!

image via www.eonline.com
Holy S-word!!! The promo poster for Pretty Little Liars is so freakin' dope! PLL is a new series coming soon to ABC Family. It's based on the book series of the same name. I am a huge fan of these books, because they're perfectly written, with just the right amount of drama and suspense. Even though the story goes on longer than I thought they could actually drag it on, it never seems too much of the same storyline. There are already six books in the series and another coming out in a couple months. Pretty Little Liars is a MUST READ!!!! It'll keep you guessing and shock you with the twists and turns. PPL is the kind of series that when I don't have the book with me, I'm thinking of it and wondering when I'll get the chance to start reading it again. I cannot express deeply enough about how stoked I am for this show to start!!!!

(Check out Amazon.com or B&N.com for the plot of Pretty Little Liars book series.)

xoxo
e.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment