Saturday, April 24, 2010

More Glee Music! Squeeee!!!!




image via www.facebook.com/glee

YES! YES! YES! This is all kinds of awesome. Glee is coming out with yet another album. I own volume one, which is brilliant. (Somebody to Love gives me goosebumps each time I hear it!) And I have volume two on my iTunes, which is just as great. And now I'm burning with anticipation for Volume three, Showstoppers, which drops on May 18th. Squeeee!!!! (that's my internet happy scream!)

The track list is blowing my mind. Only some of them have been aired, and they were super fantastic. I can't wait to hear the other songs when I get the album, and I'm stoked to see the those songs performed on the show, especially by some of the guest stars! One more time, do it with me... SQUEEEE!!!!!

Here's the track listing for ---
(not included: the performer of each song):


1. Hello Goodbye
2. Gives You Hell
3. Hello
4. A House Is Not A Home
5. One Less Bell To Answer/A House Is Not A Home
6. Beautiful
7. Physical
8. Total Eclipse Of The Heart
9. Lady Is A Tramp
10. One
11. Rose's Turn
12. Dream On
13. Safety Dance
14. I Dreamed A Dream
15. Loser
16. Give Up The Funk
17. Beth
18. Poker Face
19. Bad Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment