Monday, April 12, 2010

Glee-tastic!

Who doesn't love Glee? If you've watched even one episode, you know how amazingly great it is. Funny, creative, emotional, and so much more! It's been FOREVER (or so it feels like) since they took their break.

But, if you're obsessed like me, you know that they come back tomorrow with a brand new episode! I cannot wait to hear Rachel belt out some tunes and to see Finn on my t.v. screen so I can drool at his yumminess. (Can you believe he's 27 years old?). I'm sure after I watch the episode tomorrow I'll have to blog all about it. I love me some entertaining t.v. shows. And this is one of the most entertaining of them all!!!

There's so much to look forward to in the rest of this season. Neil Patrick Harris, Madonna music (hopefully it'll be mostly 80's and early 90's, because her "current" music blows), Lady GaGa music, Lady GaGa OUTFITS (have you seen the photos floating around the web? Hilarious!), Olivia Newton John, Molly Shannon (hey, she's funny!), more Will and Emma romance, and some great vocal, comedic, and dramatic performances!!!

You all know you're just as excited as me! Don't hate ;)

xoxo
e.m.


Image via www.facebook.com/Glee

No comments:

Post a Comment