Thursday, April 15, 2010

The original JoBros.


Thinking 'Bout Somethin'

video via www.myspace.com

If this is how the Jonas Brothers turn out, then hells yea. Because just like the JoBros, Hanson was so pop and industry when they started out. And by industry, I mean, the industry forces them to sing like chipmunks and perform lame ass songs. Remember Mmmbop? Well, their music has grown up, just like them. And I like it! This song is really good, the lyrics are great, and this music video is too freakin' cute! It's fun, out there, and so entertaining. Plus, there's an appearance from Weird Al playing the tambourine. Not his biggest fan, but he does make me laugh in this video. Enjoy!

xoxo
e.m.


2 comments:

  1. My friend Athena (in Portland) LOVES Hanson...has for like 13 years now. She turned me on to them while i lived there. I thought they died out after MMMBop, but i REALLY like some of their new stuff. Look up the album "the walk" from a couple of years ago, i think you would like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, I'll do that. I hate to admit it, because I'm not usually such a music snob, but the reason I never downloaded their more current music, is because, they're Hanson. They're MMMBop. But, I got over it, because their music is really quite good. But yea, I'll check that album out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete