Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Song OTW


The Song of The Week is:

image via google images
Mandy Moore-
I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week


Moore grows musically with every album she releases, and her album Amanda Leigh is no different. Her single I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week is so catchy and really fun. I'm surprised it doesn't have much radio play, which is actually a major reason I chose it as Song OTW. If you haven't heard the song yet, you need to, it will make your day.
image via google images
Mandy Moore started off with Pop Music, but it's evident that if she had a choice, she would have been making Folk Music from the beginning. But she's moved along nicely, proving that Folk Music is her home.

I've always been a big fan, even in her Bubblegum Pop days. Her album Coverage is one of my favorites of all time, where she covers some of the biggest 70's and 80's hits, yet still makes it all her own. She's an amazing actress, singer, writer, performer, and person. Check out the song (otw) and video. But watch out, it will get stuck in your head :)



No comments:

Post a Comment