Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Personal Blog OTW

Personal Blog of the Week:



Click a pic for instant motivation


I'm not sure about you, but I know that I am a big time procrastinator. I put things off, like applying for jobs, working out, or paying bills. What do I think could possibly fix my procrastination problem? Motivation. The biggest problem I have is being motivated to work out. I think if I became healthier then job searching, being on top of my finances, and other things would just happen a lot easier. Not being healthy equals laziness, procrastination, and lack of motivation. Eck.

Click a pic for instant motivation
I wish I was one of those people who was motivated by simple things, like boys (or girls). For example, when my mom is single and dating, she loses weight and eats healthy like it's nothing. And there's other motivation out there besides finding a loved one, like doing more outdoor activities, going to school, meeting new people, or to buy a new wardrob. Hell, being healthy and fit should be motivation enough, right? So why isn't it for me? 

It's so much easier to imagine it. Imagine going out with friends and not being the fat one. Or being noticed by a guy even while wearing sweats and no make-up. I can plan my whole work-out routines and healthier eating habits and tell myself that this is it. I am going to do it. For real this time! But it doesn't happen. Or I tell myself just one more day. I'll start tomorrow. I'll start next week. I'll start next month. Why not start today? 

Click a picture for instant motivation
What the eff is wrong with me?! To have the life I want, I need to take action. I need to have goals and find my motivation and keep it in my head, keep it in front of me. Bleh. It's just so hard. Everything is. I want so bad to be one of those people who work hard and don't just imagine it but actually goes out and does it.


So tell me, what motivates you? How do you succeed in your goals? (Help a sista out!)




No comments:

Post a Comment